Join the re:loom movement and help end the cycle of homelessness.
We welcome adult and teen volunteers on flexible schedules, from one-time and occasional opportunities to regular weekly shifts. We have a variety of opportunities and activities suiting both individuals and groups. Whether volunteering at the Weavehouse or organizing activities on our behalf, our volunteers are an integral part of our success and our story. Below are some ideas on joining us. We are also open to other suggestions and will be happy to try and accommodate you—email Community Engagement Manager Jocelyn Paez at [email protected] to discuss the best volunteer match for you.
As an individual volunteer at the weavehouse, you may:
- Help cut and sort clothing at the re:loom Weavehouse
- Meet new friends
- Collect textile/clothing/fabric for the weaving process
- Sponsor a private trunk show on or off site
- See the weaving process
- Learn how you can help the re:loom movement grow
- Conduct a materials donation drive with your company, school or friends to provide textiles, tools and embellishments for weaving production
- Set up a fabric-cutting demonstration with your friends
- Provide leadership or expertise in design, marketing or social media to the team.